Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 9

Happy Sad Days
1. Take a few moments to reflect on your child. How old would he or she be now? What do you think he or shoe would be like.
My baby would be a few weeks old and I was really hoping to be successful breast feeding this time around so I think we would be focusing on that a lot. I hope Noah would be like Tyler, he was sweet and ever so perfect. Did not cry much and stole both Sean and I's heart. He could also be a holy terror with colic and who knows what else but I like my fantasy of a perfect child who sleeps through the night and latches on instantly.
2. Certian dates may trigger happy-sad emotions about your child. Some people may grieve through planting a tree or giving to a special cause in memory of their child. What is your plan?
On Noah's due date we released balloons that we had written notes to him on. This was mostly for Tyler but I got a suprising amount of closure from it. We will probably do something on 2-2-11 this year but not sure what yet. I'm gonna wait till that day gets closer to make a plan, until then I am going to try and use my pain to help others in my situation.
3. Write a letter to your child in heaven. Ask questions. Share your feelings.
I will do this but I'm not going to post it on here. I think it's a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment